The DC Special is our premier Glock slide work package and features several unique design elements that separate it from all the other offerings on the market. All of the cuts and modifications made serve functional purposes that improve performance and ease of use without reducing reliability. The front sight is moved back to allow the barrel porting to be as far forward as possible. This allows the porting to be as efficient as possible and keeps your front sight completely carbon free. This package is designed to operate with standard factory ammunition on the factory 17lb recoil spring assembly. Optic cut cover plates are NOT included. Single color Cerakote is included in the cost, camo finishes are available as an add on option. You will be contacted once your slide arrives to confirm any necessary details.
- Optic Cut Included
- Thinning Cuts and Pocketing
- Front Serrations
- Stepped Top Window
- Relocated Front Sight
- Barrel Porting
- Optional Flush Cut & Crown + $40
- Optional Side Window Cuts + $50 (not available on 42, 43, 26, 27, or any other sub compact slides)
- Single Color Cerakote Finish
- Optional Camo Finishes + $100
* This service is performed on a customer supplied slide and is only available on the following models: 17, 19, 26, 22, 23, and 27 - a blank slide can be supplied for a $220 fee.
* If you are unsure of any options, please call before ordering
* Flat rate USPS return shipping is included - call to discuss expedited shipping
* Turnaround time is 4 weeks on average but is subject to change at any time
*ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE ONLY SOLD AND SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES