This service creates a textured pad for your support hand thumb to provide extra control during recoil. For a right handed shooter the pad is added to the left side of the frame and for a left handed shooter it is added to right side. If you choose ambidextrous traction points will be added to both sides. The Competition version of this service adds polymer to the side of the frame to build up the area and create a ledge for your thumb - holster fit may be affected by this type of modification so check for clearance before ordering this service.
Forward Traction Points
- Right handed, left anded, or ambidextrous points
- Standard adds texture only
- Competition adds material under the texture to enlarge the entire thumb ledge and allow for a more aggressive grip
- Size depends on frame model
- Texture pattern will match stippling on the rest of the frame.